- An ultra-bright light 1200 lumen count
- Can light distances of up to 200 meters
- Built from tough aluminum
- 4-hour run time
- Includes 2 switches - a standard button switch, and a tail cap switch for increased accuracy when you need it
Today we'll be reviewing the Fyland Tactical Flashlight.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- 1200 lumen count gives off ultra-bright light
- 200-meter beam reach is ideal for wilderness survival and rescue situations
- Water-resistant and durable against most weather conditions
- 4-hour run time
- Tail cap switch improves accuracy when you need it
- Lightweight and compact
- Some customers have found that the tail cap switch is difficult to attach which could be inconvenient
Fyland Tactical Flashlight Product Review
Looking for a budget-friendly tactical flashlight that can emit ultra-bright light? You can’t go far wrong with the Fyland Tactical Flashlight.
It has a maximum lumen count of 1200, so you can depend on it to give you extremely bright light to help you in the wilderness. Not only is the light super bright, but it can also reach distances of up to 200 meters, which is perfect for when you’re stuck in what feels like the middle of nowhere, or if you need to be rescued.
The flashlight is built to withstand harsh conditions, as it’s made from military-grade aluminum to prevent any likely damage. It is also water-resistant, with a rating of IP65, so you can still get quality performance even in the rain.
In addition to its powerful light and reach, the flashlight has a 4-hour run time, which is excellent for camping or for when you need to find your way during the night.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.