- Made from cryogenically treated razor sharp Japanese AUS-8 blade steel
- Includes a finger guard
- Available in 4 different styles
- Grid lock switch turns it into a fixed blade knife if need be
Today we'll be reviewing the Off-Grid Knives Folding EDC Knife.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Equipped with finger guard for safety
- Ideal for heavy-duty use
- 4 choices of design
- Durable and sharp steel construction
- Not the lightest pocket knife, weighing 5.3oz
Off-Grid Knives Folding EDC Knife Product Review
The Off-Grid Knives Folding EDC Knife will get you through the most extreme of situations.
The blade is robust and powerful, made from cryogenically treated razor-sharp Japanese AUS-8 blade steel.
The durable pocket knife can be used in various situations. Whether you’re an electrician, a warehouse worker, a camper, hiker, fisher, or even a military member, this knife will serve you well.
The US Military have been known to use this type of knife, as have firefighters and law enforcement officers, This demonstrates just how useful and trusted this pocket knife is.
The tip of the blade has a viciously curved tip that can penetrate pretty much anything.
There are four options available when purchasing this knife:
1) Original – Satin Finish
2) Compact with Grid-Lock – Satin Finish
3) Hawkbill Blackout – Full size
4) Hawkbill Blackout – Compact
The handle on this knife is textured for a great grip, which is expected of one of the best knives for survival.
If you have children or are around children, don’t worry about them getting access to this piece of equipment. The blade locks up like a vault, so the grid-lock switch turns this compact blade into a fixed blade knife.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.