- Published in 2015
- Focuses on modern-day threats
- Step-by-step guidance
- Easy to read layout
Today we'll be reviewing the The Seven Step Survival Plan.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Great for beginners and those new to prepping basics
- Useful advice for technological disasters
- Easy to read and follow at a glance
- Helps you to devise a plan that's relevant to you personally
- Definite political undertones, which arguably isn't necessary to prepare you for survival
- Some advice might seem 'common sense,' which isn't ideal for advanced preppers
- Not much information on wilderness survival
The Seven Step Survival Plan Product Review
Published in 2015, the Seven Step Survival Plan provides advice relevant to modern-day threats and concerns.
Authors David Kobler and Mark Goodwin explore how to deal with cyber-attacks, EMPs (Electromagnetic Pulses), solar flares, and when political conflicts turn to war, along with other potential threats to society.
From this book, you can expect guidelines in a step-by-step style, with advice laid out for you in a simple seven-step plan. The book also helps you to form your own plan that’s unique to you and your lifestyle, while still maintaining basic prepping principles.
In a survival situation, for example when your power goes out, and you’re left with your books and a torch, this book is convenient and easy to read. This is due to its basic, straight to the point writing, which makes it accessible for all of the family and for a range of abilities.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.