- Measures at 15" overall
- Head is constructed from corrosion-resistant AUS-6 stainless steel
- Dual cutting edges
- Sharp spike included
- Reinforced nylon handle
- Comes with a nylon snap button sheath
Today we'll be reviewing the United Cutlery M48 Tactical Tomahawk.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Lightweight and compact
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel works well in a variety of weather conditions
- Sharp spike is great for precision chopping
- Nylon snap button sheath is convenient for carrying
- Not the most powerful tomahawk and wouldn't be ideal for heavy-duty tasks
United Cutlery M48 Tactical Tomahawk Product Review
The United Cutlery M48 Tactical Tomahawk is a great combination of a durable and multi-functional tool.
It has dual cutting edges, with one on the top of the axe head, and one on the front edge. This feature, combined with the sharp spike on the opposite side, makes for a great defensive weapon in the wilderness.
It measures at just over 15 inches overall, so while it is compact to take with you in the wilderness, it is also long enough to give you a powerful swing when you need it.
The blade is designed from corrosion-resistant AUS-6 stainless steel, with a scratch-resistant black oxide coating for added durability. The handle is constructed with reinforced nylon, and is attached securely to the axe head with three heavy-duty bolts, so you can feel safe knowing your hawk won’t fall apart during a crucial moment.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.