- Made from 210D Oxford fabric
- PU 2000mm waterproof coating
- Comes with ropes, stakes, a sack, and a carrying pouch
- Eight tie-down loops and grommets
Today we'll be reviewing the Unigear Tent Tarp.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Durable material prevents tears and punctures
- Suitable for use in all weather conditions
- Easy to set up
- Covers a large area
- Doesn't pack into the most compact size, so you may struggle to fit it into a backpack
Unigear Tent Tarp Product Review
Durability is no issue with the Unigear Tent Tarp.
It is constructed with 210D rip-stop Oxford fabric, which provides great water and tear resistance.
For extra water protection, the tarp’s interior has a PU2000mm waterproof coating. It is UV-resistant, and the design makes it suitable as shade from both the sun and snowfall.
The tarp comes with six adjustable nylon ropes, six aluminum stakes, a sack for the ropes and poles, and a carrying pouch to keep all of your gear safe. The tarp itself has eight tie-down loops and grommets, which gives you plenty of attachment points to secure your tarp in place.
It’s easy to carry and takes minutes to set up, so it is an ideal choice for a survival situation.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.