- Published in 2014
- 56 chapters, divided into sections for different levels of disaster
- Includes supply lists
- Advice is written in a step-by-step layout
Today we'll be reviewing the The Prepper’s Blueprint: The Step-by-Step Guide to Any Disaster.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Covers a wide range of survival topics in a balanced way, and doesn't give more attention to particular areas
- Helpful step-by-step advice that's easy to follow
- A good addition to a beginner's library
- Dividing the chapters makes it easy to find information on specific types of disaster
- There is a lack of pictures and diagrams
- Some customers have criticized the writing style, claiming that it is too repetitive
The Prepper’s Blueprint: The Step-by-Step Guide to Any Disaster Product Review
The Prepper’s Blueprint book is designed to cover prepping concepts and survival advice in the most simplistic way possible.
The chapters are split into different areas of preparedness. The first 14 chapters focus on short-term disasters, such as power outages and storms. Chapters 15-31 will then explore more long-term disasters, telling you how to deal with pandemics and economic collapse, for example. The final section centers on serious doomsday preparation, for when the end of the world is imminent.
This breakdown of chapters into different layers means you can easily find the information that you need, which helps to ease anxiety and makes it seem a lot less overwhelming to start preparing.
Each topic has advice in a step-by-step layout, which is easy to follow and works well if you’re new to the world of prepping.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.