- 800 lumens is powerful enough to light large areas and blind an attacker
- Overall LED lifespan of 50,000 hours with the lithium battery
- Lightweight and compact
- Made from aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
Today we'll be reviewing the Streamlight 69260 Tactical Flashlight.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- High lumen count gives a powerful light
- Long lifespan of 50,000 hours using a lithium battery
- Lightweight and easy to store in a survival backpack
- Durable construction prevents corrosion and rust
- Not the most suitable with rifles or larger guns
Streamlight 69260 Tactical Flashlight Product Review
The Streamlight 69260 Tactical Flashlight works as an ideal addition to a handgun for use in a survival situation.
The flashlight emits an 800-lumen light, which can illuminate the darkest areas and help you to identify an enemy. It fits the bill as a ‘tactical’ flashlight, giving you the ability to light large spaces without being seen. It stays at maximum brightness even when the battery is low so that you can get the most of your flashlight during crucial times.
Not only is the flashlight bright, but it is also built to last. It gives you 1.75 hours of continuous use, with the C4 LED technology providing a 50,000-hour use over its lifetime.
It is constructed with aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, making it super durable against wear and corrosion. Yet despite being a powerful flashlight, it is lightweight and compact, weighing only 4.18oz.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.