Today we'll be reviewing the Smith & Wesson SWMP4L Folding Knife.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Durable 4035 black oxide carbon steel blade can cut through a variety of materials
- Rapid-release M.A.G.I.C assisted opening requires only one hand to use
- Comes with a safety lock
- Can be turned into a double-edged blade due to the secondary bevel on the knife's spine
- Includes a pocket clip and a thumb flipper for convenience
- Will require regular maintenance and sharpening after prolonged use
Smith & Wesson SWMP4L Folding Knife Product Review
If you’re looking for more than just a basic survival folding knife, then the Smith & Wesson SWMP4L Folding Knife offers a tactical edge that gives you more for your money.
Made from 4035 black oxide carbon steel, the blade is highly durable and can handle tough materials and conditions. Because of its sharpness, it will also work well for piercing through materials or items, or even enemies. With the right level of maintenance, this knife is designed to last you a long time and be reliable in all kinds of survival scenarios.
The blade is 3.6 inches long, but the knife itself is not the smallest overall. It is 8.6 inches in total, but is still compact enough to fit into your survival backpack or be attached to your pocket. However, it may be too large for pocket carry, which you may find inconvenient.
It uses a rapid-release M.A.G.I.C assisted opening mechanism, so you can open it with only one hand, making it easy and convenient to use in any situation. The M.A.G.I.C mechanism is paired with a liner lock style of opening. It also comes with a safety lock; however this isn’t essential as the liner lock system should work well without any additional locks.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.