- Blade made from 1070 High Carbon Steel
- Handle made from steel and Kraton
- Handle includes two removable handle scales
- 15.9" overall
- Heavy-duty spike for tactical purposes
Today we'll be reviewing the Smith & Wesson SW671 Tomahawk.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Blade is built to be extremely durable and powerful
- Corrosion-resistant coating means it can withstand the elements
- Heavy-duty spike is great for tactical survival
- Strong grip from the steel handle
- Includes a nylon sheath for easy storage and portability
- Heavier than competitor tomahawks
- May need sharpening straight out of the box
Smith & Wesson SW671 Tomahawk Product Review
A trusted maker of tomahawks and survival tools, Smith & Wesson haven’t disappointed with the Smith & Wesson SW671 Tomahawk.
Constructed with high carbon steel, both the blade and the handle are built to last against any survival situation. The blade has a black, corrosion-resistant coating to increase its durability against the elements and prolonged use. You can also use the heavy-duty spike on the opposite side to help you chop through more restricted areas.
What makes this tomahawk stand out from the crowd is its handle design. The steel handle features two removable handle scales, designed from Thermoplastic Elastomer, which have a textured surface for an exceptionally secure grip no matter what.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.