- Constructed with 1680D nylon
- 1.63" inner belt width
- Dual-belt configuration with Duraflex hardware
- Water and abrasion-resistant
- MOLLE and SlickStick compatible
- Available in 7 sizes
Today we'll be reviewing the Sierra Bravo Duty Tactical Belt.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- High-quality and durable construction
- Won't wear and tear easily
- MOLLE compatibility means you can carry extra equipment
- Lots of sizes available and belt is adjustable
- Dual-belt configuration gives you more room to carry tools
- Not budget-friendly
- Some customers have found that the buckle can unclip easily
Sierra Bravo Duty Tactical Belt Product Review
Built from heavy-duty 1680 denier nylon, the Sierra Bravo Duty Tactical Belt will be durable in almost any situation you’re faced with.
It contains a dual-belt configuration with Duraflex hardware, with a main belt and an inner belt included.
When it comes to survival gear, it needs to be able to withstand the elements, and this belt from 5.11 does exactly that. It is reinforced with water and abrasion resistance, so you can feel confident that it will last you a long time.
It is also MOLLE and SlickStick compatible, so it can hold essential survival tools like a flashlight or a knife.
It is multipurpose and adjustable and is available in seven different sizes. This means you can easily find your perfect fit, so you can feel comfortable and look the part.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.