Today we'll be reviewing the Hyke & Byke Zion 1 and 2 Person Tent.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Made from durable rip-stop, non-stretch polyester
- Easy to set up
- 5000mm waterproof footprint
- Removable gear loft pocket included in the price
- Packs down to a small and compact size and comes with a carrying sack
- There is a flame retardant chemical in the tent's lining known as TDCPP, which may cause cancer or other illnesses, but this is not disclosed in the product specifications
- Not entirely waterproof or wind-resistant
Hyke & Byke Zion 1 and 2 Person Tent Product Review
The Hyke & Byke Zion 1 and 2 Person Tent is convenient and offers a quick and easy setup.
It can be installed by using a pole that simply clips into place to keep the tent held up.
This easy set-up makes the tent even more lightweight and breathable. It comes with 12 7000 series lightweight aluminum alloy tent stakes, and reflective guy lines, all of which won’t weigh your backpack down.
There’s extra features included with this tent, such as a PU 5000 footprint and a mesh detachable ceiling loft pocket. This means you can attach a light to the ceiling so you won’t be stuck in the dark all night. It also features a two vestibule design, so you can comfortably store your gear outside and save space on the inside.
This is a durable tent, able to keep rain out due to the taped floor. The tent is made from non-stretch polyester, with a rip-stop design to prevent wear and tear. Despite its tough construction, the tent is lightweight, weighing just over 3.8lbs with the footprint included. It also fits compactly down into a backpack, and you can use the included carrying sack to safely store it away.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.