- Up to 1200 lumens once fully charged
- 6.5-degree beam angle is designed for long-distance illumination, and the beam can reach up to 200 meters
- Water resistant with an IP65 rating
- 4-hour run time
Today we'll be reviewing the Feyachi FL17 Tactical Flashlight.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Ultra-bright light at 1200 lumens
- Performs well against long distances, which is ideal for wilderness survival
- Water-resistant with an IP65 rating
- 4-hour run time for lasting illumination
- Batteries included
- Battery life decreases in colder temperatures
- The light is prone to overheating even after a short amount of use
Feyachi FL17 Tactical Flashlight Product Review
After a full charge, which takes about 3 hours, the Feyachi FL17 Tactical Flashlight emits up to 1200 lumen at its maximum brightness, so you can expect a powerful light from this budget-friendly product.
Not only is it bright, but it is far-reaching as well, casting light as far as 200 meters away. It has a specially designed 6.5-degree beam angle, which works well for long-distance illumination. It will be as bright as 300 lumens even at its furthest away point.
This is a great product to use when camping or if you’re out for extended periods, as it has a 4-hour run time for lasting illumination. It also works well in the wilderness as it has an IP65 rating, meaning it is water-resistant and therefore still performs against wet weather.
While the battery life is good, it is worth noting that it is correspondent with the temperature. In colder conditions, the battery life won’t last as long, and works best at room temperature. This could be an issue if you find yourself in a cold climate, and with the temperature dropping in the dark, you may need to preserve the light where you can.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.