- Designed from SK5 Carbon Steel
- Includes a spike for precision chopping and piercing
- 13.75" overall
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Includes MOLLE compatible Kydex sheath with buckle strap
Today we'll be reviewing the CRKT Kangee Tomahawk.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Durable SK5 Carbon Steel
- Coated in corrosion-resistant black powder
- Lightweight and compact
- Curved handle and finger grip choils for enhanced control
- MOLLE sheath makes it easy to carry
- Some customers have reported that the cutting edge has chipped or broken off after only a few uses
CRKT Kangee Tomahawk Product Review
With a unique head design, the CRKT Kangee Tomahawk is a multi-functional tool that offers both utility and protection.
It is designed by a single piece of SK5 high carbon steel, so it is durable enough to chop through almost anything. The hawk also features a sharp spike, which is great for precision chopping, and contrasts nicely with the heavy-duty cutting edge on the opposite side.
The hawk measures at 13.75” overall, which is ideal for survival situations. It’s not only relatively small in size, but also comfortable to hold. It features a curved handle and a finger grip choils so that you can execute your swings with the finest control.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.