- Two removable pistol magazine pouches
- Fits up to 44" waist, with four adjustable loops for modification
- Durable nylon construction
- Quick-release buckle
Today we'll be reviewing the Condor Tactical Belt.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Magazine pouches are great for holding extra gear
- Durable and sturdy design
- Comfortable and lightweight to wear
- Adjustable size
- Plastic buckle won't hold up well against extremely cold weather
- Has a military look, so won't be easy to conceal if you need to be discreet
Condor Tactical Belt Product Review
A highly durable and heavy-duty belt, the Condor Tactical Belt can hold plenty of gear.
It comes with two removable pistol magazine pouches, so you can carry a few extra survival items, as well as a handgun. A multipurpose piece of gear such as this is definitely worth having in a survival situation.
Designed from nylon, and with a 2” thickness, the belt is durable and built to last. The quick-release buckle is plastic and sturdy in its construction, but if it comes up against the elements, it will be prone to damage. However, this does make it easier when going through airports!
The size of the belt is adjustable, and can fit up to a 44” waist. It has four adjustable loops, so you can modify the belt as you please.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.