- 6-inch clip point blade
- Blade is built from 420 HC stainless steel
- Rockwell Hardness rating of 58 HRC
- Black phenolic handle with palm swells
- Aluminum double finger guard
- Comes with genuine leather sheath
Today we'll be reviewing the Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Blade length makes it great for fine cutting, as well as more heavy-duty tasks
- Durable against corrosion and rust
- Comfortable and safe grip
- Easy access leather sheath
- Some customers have taken issue with the quality and have found that the knife has blemishes on the blade
Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife Product Review
The Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife has a 6-inch clip point blade, giving you precise control while still being able to handle heavy-duty chopping.
However, its sharp tip is ideal for piercing and cutting in hard-to-reach places.
The robust blade is designed from 420 high carbon stainless steel and has a Rockwell Hardness rating of 58 HRC. This means that not only will it be durable against corrosion and rust, but it is also sturdy enough to perform the toughest of survival tasks.
The Buck Knives 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife has a comfortable grip that features a black phenolic handle and has palm swells, along with an aluminum double finger guard. This unique handle design makes the 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife a safe and reliable blade for use in a wide range of survival situations.
In addition to the blade itself, the knife comes with a pouch-style leather sheath, with a fold-over flap for easy access.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.