Today we'll be reviewing the Arcturus Reusable Rain Poncho.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Super-lightweight and easy to pack away
- Steel grommets and buttons at the sides means it can be opened up for other uses
- Durable design with a waterproof layer
- Extra large hood
- Long length helps to cover more of your body from the rain
- Some customers have found that there are issues with the sewing on the seams, which may be unreliable
- It may not be the most convenient design to wear with a backpack underneath, due to the positioning of the hood
Arcturus Reusable Rain Poncho Product Review
At only 0.68lbs, the Arcturus Reusable Rain Poncho is super-lightweight, and ideal for use in emergency situations. It packs down into a compact size, and even comes with a carry bag for your convenience.
It is a versatile poncho, and can be used as a tarp or emergency shelter, or a groundsheet to help you stay comfortable. The sides of the poncho unbutton for easy access to its whole shape, and included are steel grommets in every corner, for a simple tie-down process.
It is designed from 210T rip-stop taffeta material, and coated with two layers of waterproof polyurethane. This makes it able to withstand a plethora of weather conditions, even when the unexpected happens.
The hood is exceptionally large and deep, which provides ideal protection from adverse weather. It comes with an adjustable drawstring, so you can easily alter the tightness and fit of the hood as the weather changes.
The poncho is described as ‘extra-long,’ so it should cover most adults past the knee and even just above boot-level. You’ll be thankful for that extra protection if you end up in a flooded situation, and you never know when you could be up to your knees in disaster!
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.